I like to write– usually about psychology.
Currently, I am working as a Junior Professional Consultant on Criminal Justice for the United Nations in Indonesia. My work is focused on improving Indonesia’s national deradicalisation program for terrorist prisoners.
My professional experience has included:
- Graduating from Queen’s University with a honours degree in Political Science and Psychology
- Conducting research in clinical psychology, and political policy for numerous Canadian politicians.
- Working as a social worker, where I was responsible for housing and maintaining the health of 12 homeless and formally homeless clients.
- Co-founding an award-winning homeless advocacy organization called Sandwich for a Story
- Producing documentary videos for an NGO in Uganda
- Planning a 10-week Mental Health workshop for 45 participants, as an Activities Manager for Explore Canada
- Delivering over 30 presentations on mental illness and homelessness to high school, and University students
- Co-authoring two academic journal articles